« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    ALESSIA FABIANI AL MARE COL PANCIONE:
    "SONO INCINTA DI DUE GEMELLI"

20120806_alessia-fabiani-incinta
    SABAUDIA - Per amore ha lasciato Milano per convivere nella Capitale con il fidanzato ed ora è in attesa di due gemelli. Vacanze da futura mamma per l'ex letterina Alessia Fabiani, fotografata mentre trascorre, con il suo "pancione", una giornata sulle spiagge di Sabaudia in compagnia di alcune amici. La Fabiani è fidanzata con l'imprendere della ristorazione Fabrizio Cherubini, ed ha annunciato allo stampa il suo "stato interessante": " Non conosco ancora il loro sesso - ha dichiarato - ma sento che potrebbero essere maschietto e femminuccia. Intanto per la cameretta ho scelto un colore neutro, adatto comunque".

LeggoNews

2.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Imogen Thomas has revealed she has 'lost control of her body' after becoming pregnant.
    Far from embracing the lumps and bumps that come with impending motherhood, the former beauty queen says that she hates the cellulite and stretchmarks that comes with having a baby.
    The glamour model who is five months pregnant says she has gained a stone and feels out of control especially when making her food choices.

article-2208285-152D7921000005DC-450_634x847
    article-2208285-152D7917000005DC-623_634x917
    43502_1

Demi Moore, Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson are just a handful of celebrity mothers who have displayed a proud pregnancy figure on the covers of magazines. But for Imogen, a former size 10 who weighed 9 stone, is all too aware of where her baby weight is going:

Imogen reveals her pregnancy woes in this week's Now Magazine.
    'I’m putting on weight on my sides and I’ve got bingo wings. It’s depressing. And my hips have got a lot wider. I tried my jeans on the other day and I couldn’t even get them half way up my leg!
    'I’m really scared about my stretchmarks, too.'
    Imogen's modelling agency seem just as concerned for her career, telling the soon-to-be mother that unless she can get her body back in shape it's doubtful she could return to modelling. This is a scenario Imogen is all too aware of, as she points out, 'I'm nearly 30 and I'm competing with 18-year olds'.
    Today Imogen shot down reports that she hated her baby bump via Twitter:
    'THE @TheSunNewspaper 2DAY IT SAYS I HATE MY BABY BUMP.THIS IS TOTALLY UNTRUE.I LOVE MY BABY BUMP SO MUCH AND IT CLEARLY SAYS THAT IN @NOWMAG'

But with another 4 months to go before her due date, it's no surprise that the model has already cooked up a post-pregnancy plan of action:
    'I want my size 10 body back within four weeks. As soon as the baby’s born, I’ll be on a diet and working out like mad every single day as much as I can... I want to be a yummy mummy.'
    And Imogen's obsession to get her svelte figure back means that if 'every diet under the sun' doesn't give her a flat stomach, than she would 'never say never' to going under the knife.
    However, these body image concerns aren't new to Imogen who says she's been 'called fat everyday of [her] life by bullies.'
    Sadly, the former beauty queen's weight issues seem to have placed added pressure on her who already worries about giving birth:
    'I’m really scared – I keep thinking I’m going to die! I’ve read a lot of stuff where things can go wrong. I don’t mind a bit of pain, it’s natural and everyone deals with it differently.'

3. sorriso@
        +1   -1

User deleted

20121003_24531_scansione0019

LAURA PAUSINI FUTURA MAMMA:
    LE PRIME FOTO COL PANCIONE

BOLOGNA - "Sono al quarto mese di gravidanza, mia figlia nascerà il 7 febbraio. Erano sette anni che la cercavo. E' arrivata quando non ci pensavo, anzi ero stressata", è stata la stessa Laura Pausini a comunicare via Facebook la gioia per la sua prima gravidanza, a fianco di Paolo Carta, membro della sua band. Alterchi con la ex del compagno a parte, la cantante si sta godendo il suo periodo magico e "Chi" l'ha fotografata a Bologna in un'uscita assieme alla sorella, mentre le mostra orgogliosa il suo pancione...
    20121003_24531_scansione0020

leggo.it

4. sorriso@
        +1   -1

User deleted

morena-baccarin-240x320
    Attrice Morena Baccarin , 33, e il marito regista / scrittore di Austin Chick aspettano il loro primo figlio insieme, il suo portavoce conferma alle persone esclusivamente.

Baccarin - che interpreta Jessica Brody, la moglie dell'ex marine Nicholas Brody nella serie di successo di Showtime - è attualmente in produzione per la terza stagione dello show.

Fortunatamente, la mamma-a-essere non dovrete preoccuparvi di bilanciamento una routine di trucco pesante con un nuovo bambino. Quando Baccarin - che wed Chick nel novembre 2011 - non è occupato scene di ripresa di fronte alla macchina fotografica, lei è " piuttosto basso di manutenzione . "

"Quando non lavoro sono sicuramente un no ragazza trucco. Il massimo che faccio è sempre un po 'di crema idratante colorata e un po' di mascara e fard, "Baccarin, che è stato nominato uno dei 2013 delle persone più belle, ha detto di recente .
    fonte People

morena-baccarin-nathan-fillion-peoples-choice-awards-2013-02

morena-baccarin-twentieth-century-fox-television-and_4096061

Morena-Baccarin-In-Top-N-Jeans-Laying-Pose-Photoshoot-1024x576

morena_baccarin_agta_spectrum_awards

5.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status

Kim Kardashian

Nel pancione lievitato di Kim Kardashian sta crescendo una bambina. L'ecografia è stata ripresa dalle telecamere del reality "Keeping Up With The Kardashian – Al passo con i Kardashian" ed è andato in onda domenica. Il ginecologo della star le ha annunciato la notizia davanti alle sorelle Kourtney e Khloe e alla madre Kris Jenner.

6.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status

Diaz tra baci hot e pancione

7.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Pregnant Halle Berry cradles her growing baby bump as she catches up on phone calls on the school run

By Jennifer Pearson

As any parent knows there is no such thing as down-time.

And multi-tasking Halle Berry fitted in a quick phone call as she left her daughter's school after dropping her off for the day.

As her baby due date approaches the pregnant star of The Call must have a lot to organise.

Halle couldn't resist the urge to pick up her cell phone after kissing her five-year-old daughter Nahla goodbye on Thursday.

Chatty mama: Pregnant Halle Berry was happily engrossed in a call after dropping daughter Nahla off at school on Thursday

Chatty mama: Pregnant Halle Berry was happily engrossed in a call after dropping daughter Nahla off at school on Thursday

The 46-year-old actress rubbed
    her rounded belly affectionately as she strolled back to her car,
    already lost in her conversation.

Perhaps
    she was talking about the nursery she and fiance Olivier Martinez are
    no doubt designing for their baby boy or an upcoming baby shower.

Whatever it was it had Halle all aglow.

Look who's talking: The actress is around five months pregnant and she might be planning a new nursery or a baby shower

Look who's talking: The actress is around five months pregnant and she might be planning a new nursery or a baby shower

Miracle: At 46 years old, The Call star describes this baby with fiance Olivier Martinez a 'miracle'

8.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status

Leaving: A source told a newspaper that the Duchess was 'charming and so lovely' to staff inside the shop

Duchess

Duchess

Casual dress: The Duchess had changed into a navy blue dress and magenta cardigan for her shop in Chelsea

Walking away: Kate has one more scheduled official public engagement before she goes on maternity leave

Walking away: Kate has one more scheduled official public engagement before she goes on maternity leave

The Duchess of Cambridge on Tuesday

Last week: The Duchess of Cambridge (top centre)
    arrives with Prince William (top right) and Prince Harry (right), and
    (left-to-right) Queen Elizabeth, Prince Charles, Prince Philip and
    Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, for a service celebrating the 60th
    anniversary of Queen Elizabeth's coronation at Westminster Abbey on
    Tuesday

‘She was feeling the heat so we sat her
    down with a glass of water. The Duchess was charming and so lovely. She
    didn’t put on any airs or graces. She said she’d got so many ideas after
    coming in.’

'The Duchess was charming and so lovely. She didn’t put on any airs or graces'

The
    Duchess has one more scheduled official public engagement before she
    goes on maternity leave, when she names a ship on Thursday in
    Southampton, Hampshire.

Kate
    will also attend Trooping the Colour next week to mark the Queen’s
    birthday - and is debating whether to join William at the Order of the
    Garter ceremony in Windsor a few days later.

Bernard
    Thorp, which was founded in 1971, says on its website that its ‘hand
    screen printed fabrics and wall coverings are of impeccable quality with
    an ethos of service second to none’.

9.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status

10.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status

Michelle Hunziker

"Sguscia" dal triangolino troppo mini e scivola fuori. E' il pezzo forte e piccante di quest'estate bollente. Niente topless, ma capezzoli e seni incontenibili, in cerca di libertà dal micro bikini. Da Michelle Hunziker a Cecilia Capriotti e Carolina Marconi ecco le vip colte in flagrante.

11.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status

Halle Berry mostra le sue curve di gravidanza

12.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Vip, quando il pancione diventa social
    Da Gwen Stefani sui tacchi alla Galanti in lingerie, ecco le mamme star

Daniele Silvestri

Tenerissimo Daniele Silvestri che, su Twitter, regala ai follower una foto che lo ritrae insieme alla compagna con pancione in bella vista. "Non metto praticamente mai foto molto private. Ma una Gioia così va condivisa", commenta il musicista. E a giudicare dalle facce dei futuri genitori, la felicità è davvero immensa. Manuela Arcuri posta sul suo Facebook direttamente dal set, "Ragazzi come state? Questa sera quarta puntata del "peccato e la vergogna 2" il pancione cresce ma qui si continua a lavorare... Un bacio!!!". Subito dopo le foto che la ritraggono avvolta in un vestito fucsia che lascia sbucare un timido pancino.

Melissa Satta informa che è arrivata al settimo mese posando con una canotta appena appena tirata sulla pancia. La gravidanza la rende ancora più sensuale. Olivia Wilde cinguetta dal red carpet con una mise da diva che lascia il giusto spazio al piccolino, già paparazzatissimo.Sempre più social anche Francesca Del Taglia e Eugenio Colombo, una delle coppie uscite dal programma di "Uomini e Donne". Lui, mentre scatta inquadrando il pancione di sette mesi, cinguetta adorante:"I miei amori crescono....".

Manuela Arcuri

Claudia Galanti

Gwen Stefani

Olivia Wilde

Francesca Del Taglia

Melissa Satta
    fonte tgcom24.mediaset.it/

13.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    99-636849-000020-540x700
    Luisa Ranieri supermamma
    L'attrice, accompagnata dal marito Luca Zingaretti, ha sfoggiato la sua vistosa gravidanza all'evento "Mirabilia Romae", organizzato da Valentino in omaggio alla capitale

27 replies since 13/4/2011, 06:42   1223 views