LAURA MAGGI SEXPRESSO Italian coffee, busty bartender serves drinks in skimpy clothes

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Sexpresso: Wives ban their husbands from visiting Italian cafe where busty barmaid serves up drinks in skimpy outfits

Bagnolo's mayor has banned her husband from going to the bar
    'I have upset the women but that's not my problem,' says Laura Maggi
    Attracted so many customers that the mayor is now considering an emergency bylaw to cope with the huge amount of traffic
    fter eight years running a bar, Laura Maggi suddenly found men beating a path to her door.

Not for the quality of her coffee and aperitifs, but because she had started appearing for work in highly revealing outfits.

Hundreds of male customers flocked there day and night, leaving their cars double parked in the surrounding streets.

Congestion became such a problem that the lady mayor announced she was considering an emergency bylaw to limit traffic in the area.

article-2105339-11E0484C000005DC-283_634x469
    Causing controversy: Laura Maggi, 34, who runs a bar called Le Cafe, has dominated newspapers and TV chat shows, after pictures of her dressed in barely anything appeared on the internet

article-2105339-11E04844000005DC-524_306x423article-2105339-11E04848000005DC-987_306x423
    Pulling more than a pint: The women folk of Bagnolo Mella, near Brescia, which is where Manchester City ace Mario Balotelli is from, are up in arms and said that they had banned their partners from going to Le Cafe

article-2105339-11E1221F000005DC-702_634x381
    Main attraction: On the walls of Le Cafe there are pictures of Laura, dressed in a bikini on holiday - while in other snaps she is wrapped in an American Stars and Stripes flag. Yet more pictures of her, semi-naked, have been turned into a calendar

Now women in the small northern Italian town of Bagnolo Mella have declared Le Cafe out of bounds to their menfolk – and 34-year-old Miss Maggi has become a national celebrity.

Yesterday she was a guest on the Italian equivalent of This Morning and said: ‘I don’t see what the problem is – it’s just a bit of harmless fun.

‘If the guys come here what can I do?

'I know I have upset the women but that’s not my problem.

'It’s not my fault if guys want to come and have a drink in my bar.’

She added that some customers were travelling up to 70 miles just to have a coffee in her bar.

On the walls of Le Cafe are pictures of Miss Maggi in a bikini on holiday.

She has 5,000 new friends on Facebook while a local poll found that 46 per cent of respondents said partners of her male customers should be ‘asking themselves why their partners prefer Laura to them’.

Several wives from the town have been on TV to complain. One said: ‘It is outrageous and should not be allowed.
    ‘This town is quiet and respectable. Now we are known across the whole country because of the little amount of clothing this barmaid is wearing to serve drinks.

‘The women in town are not very happy and we have complained to the council.’
    article-2105339-11E0485D000005DC-896_306x423article-2105339-11E12170000005DC-865_306x423
    Enjoyment: 'I don't see what the problem is - it's just a bit of harmless fun. I like to dress in an attractive way and I like to have fun,' Laura said on an Italian TV show
    article-2105339-11E04854000005DC-181_634x408
    Selling point: 'If the guys come here, what can I do? I know I have upset the women but that's not my problem,' said the bar owner

Bagnolo’s mayor Cristina Almici said: ‘We have received several complaints from women about the bar and we are looking at what we can do with regard to public order.

‘There has been a huge influx of traffic into the town since the news of Laura started to spread and this has led to incidents of bad parking and some minor acts of vandalism.

‘We can’t stop people from going to her bar and I know it is very popular with men in the town – personally I don’t see any problem with how she looks or dresses.

'If anything, it’s the men who go there who have a problem.’

She added, however: ‘My husband is certainly not allowed to go there.’

article-2105339-11E04850000005DC-97_634x361
    Crowd pleaser: 'People have been turning up from 70 miles away just to have a drink here,' says the proud bar lady

article-2105339-11E1239B000005DC-743_306x423article-2105339-11E0483F000005DC-446_306x423
    No blame: 'It's not my fault if guys want to come and have a drink in my bar,' says the owner

article-2105339-11E0CE16000005DC-729_634x328
    Quiet town of Bagnolo Mella: An online poll in the local Brescia newspaper asked readers what their opinion was and the majority, 46%, said that women should be 'asking themselves why their partners prefer Laura to them'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21...l#ixzz1nBefvgtS

2.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    gif_pasqua

3.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    laura10_672-458_resizelaura11_672-458_resizelaura12_672-458_resizelaura2_672-458_resizelaura3_672-458_resizelaura4_672-458_resizelaura5_672-458_resizelaura8_672-458_resizelaura9_672-458_resize

4.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Busty brunette Laura, 34, runs a bar called Le Cafe, and has dominated newspapers and TV chat shows after pictures of her dressed in her revealing clothes appeared on the internet.

A Facebook page dedicated to her has also been set up which quickly attracted more than 5,000 friends.

Her new found fame came when she began appearing behind the bar frothing up cappuccino and serving drinks dressed in skimpy black outfits and tinsel trimmed bras.

Sexy ... Laura
    Nick Pisa
    Men have flocked to her bar - so much so that the mayor is now considering an emergency bylaw to cope with the huge amount of traffic and double parked cars.

Now their wives and girlfriends in the town of Bagnolo Mella, near Brescia, have banned their partners from going to Le Cafe.

Sultry ... barmaid Laura Maggi
    One said: "It is outrageous and should not be allowed. This town is quiet and respectable now we are known across the whole country because of the little amount of clothing this barmaid is wearing to serve drinks.

"The women in town are not very happy and we have complained to the council."
    laura-maggi-8

Laura-Maggi-sexy-barista-brescia-foto-facebook

5.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    laura-maggi-facebook13
    FACEBOOK

la-sexy-barista-laura-maggi-638x425
    SEXY

sexy-barista-laura-maggi

laura-maggi-barista-sensuale-7
    SENSUALE

laura-maggi-9
    BIKINI

laura_maggi_bagnolo_mella

laura-maggi-la-barista-troppo-sexy-a-bagnolo-mella
    EROTICA

laura-maggi-hot2-2
    HOT

thumb513-Laura-Maggi-12
    TITS

laura-maggi-facebook9

laura-maggi-3
    ASS

laura-maggi-1
    NAKED

bddef28c6daa2e5f6c657069_Laura-Maggi_5
    SEXY BARGIRL

laura-maggi-facebook7

laura-maggi-21

6.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    laura4_672-458_resize
    laura10_672-458_resize
    Laura+maggi
    laura-maggi-barista-sensuale-4

7.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status

8.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    LAURA, THE SEXY BARTENDER BY SUCCESS
    THE COURT: "He was driving DRUNK"

BRESCIA - Her beauty, combined with the sensuality with which serves to 'Cafe' Bagnolo, have made a real star, so that some British newspapers have picked up the story of Laura Maggi, the sexy bartender. The protests of women in the country for the high influx of men, married or not, the local girl has appeared in many newspapers from our own, so that the bar of Laura has become even more popular with people who have crossed half Italy to go to see an inch of flesh put on display by the beautiful bartender. Now even her sexy calendar is going to steal, but Laura problems are others. For now the bartender to appear in court because of a driving under the influence of alcohol found some years ago. The girl refused to accept the penalty, 3,000 euros plus license suspension for four months, so having to appear in court. Nothing sensational, but the process has echoed precisely because of the reputation achieved by Maggi in the last period.

9.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    thumb513-Laura-Maggi
    thumb620-Laura-Maggi-3
    thumb620-Laura-Maggi-4
    thumb620-Laura-Maggi-5thumb620-Laura-Maggi-6thumb513-Laura-Maggi-7

10.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Laura Maggi condannata a 3mila euro di multa per guida in stato di ebbrezza

laura-maggi-1
    laura-maggi-vorrebbe-andare-all-isola-dei-famosi
    La notorietà e la popolarità non portano sempre fortuna. Lo sa benissimo la provocante barista bresciana Laura Maggi, che ha conquistato i giornali, telegiornali e riviste italiane ed europee per la sua fama di “barista femme fatale”. La giovane ragazza madre di Bagnolo Mella è stata condannata a tremila euro di multa e ventiquattro mesi di sospensione della patente poiché qualche anno fa è stata sorpresa alla guida in stato di ebbrezza. Per qualche cocktail di troppo, la Maggi è stata multata. Tutto doveva passare in sordina, ma non più ora che è diventata famosa e molto popolare nel nostro Paese.

11.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    La sexy barista conquista Le Iene

C_2_fotogallery_1008672__ImageGallery__imageGalleryItem_5_image
    C_2_fotogallery_1008672__ImageGallery__imageGalleryItem_8_image
    C_2_fotogallery_1008672__ImageGallery__imageGalleryItem_10_image
    C_2_fotogallery_1008672__ImageGallery__imageGalleryItem_11_image

12.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Laura-Maggi3-500x666

Laura-Maggi4

Maggi_Tampax-500x296

13.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    calendario-7
    calendario-8
    calendario-9
    calendario-10
    calendario-11
    calendario-12

14.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Laura-Maggi-hot-seno-nuda-calendario-foto-Facebook-bar-le-cafe-Bagnolo-Mella-Brescia-23-febbraio-2012-2-e1329995716293-99x150Laura-Maggi-hot-seno-nuda-calendario-foto-Facebook-bar-le-cafe-Bagnolo-Mella-Brescia-23-febbraio-2012-1
    Laura-Maggi-hot-seno-nuda-calendario-foto-Facebook-bar-le-cafe-Bagnolo-Mella-Brescia-23-febbraio-2012-2
    Laura-Maggi-hot-seno-nuda-calendario-foto-Facebook-bar-le-cafe-Bagnolo-Mella-Brescia-23-febbraio-2012-3

15.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    laura-maggi-2
    laura-maggi-5
    laura-maggi-3
    bar-le-cafe-1

24 replies since 24/2/2012, 07:20   7940 views