COCO AUSTIN THAT MUSCLES!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Iron Woman: Coco Austin flexes her strong muscles in the gym

By Stephanie Takyi

Pumping weights in the gym has done wonders for Coco Austin as her fantastic physique continues to go from strength to strength.

The bombshell blonde seemed totally at ease with carrying a medium sized weight in the gym on Thursday afternoon.

Maintaining her sex appeal the reality TV star showed of her enviable figure in an illuminous yellow shorts and a printed bra.

Work out mode: Coco Austin showed off her pumping skills as she lifted weight in the gym on Thursday Afternoon

Work out mode: Coco Austin showed off her pumping skills as she lifted weight in the gym on Thursday Afternoon

It seems like trainers isn’t a part of Coco’s workout gear as she opted to wear patent fuchsia pink high heels.

She swept all of her platinum blonde locks into neat and high ponytail.

Coco, 34, has put her hit E! show Ice Love Coco with her rapper husband Ice T to the side.

The former Playboy model is concentrating on her performance in Peepshow at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas.

Natural born performer: The 34-year-old has embarked on a solo project away from her hit E! online show Ice Loves Coco ans is starring in Peepshow at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas

Natural born performer: The 34-year-old has embarked on a solo project away from her hit E! online show Ice Loves Coco ans is starring in Peepshow at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas

Natural born performer: The 34-year-old has
    embarked on a solo project away from her hit E! online show Ice Loves
    Coco and is starring in Peepshow at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas

55-year-old Ice T found fame as a rapper in the 80s and has been married to the curvaceous beauty for ten years.

Looks can be deceiving as Coco has admitted she had a complex about her body as a teenager and was a tomboy.

Speaking
    on daytime chat show The Real, she explained: 'Like I said, I was a
    tomboy and I started noticing I could get a lot out of people at a
    certain date.

Pin up doll: The reality TV star attended the ercedes-Benz Fashion Week wearing red and white figure hugging polka dot dress

Body shy: In an interview with The Real Coco praised her husband for making her feel more confident about her body especially her hips

Body shy: In an
    interview with The Real Coco praised her husband for making her feel
    more confident about her body especially her hips

I was like, 18, (and thought) wait a second, I can work with these curves.

'But
    I really kind of hide my hips. I hated my hips. Now, I flaunt it. I was
    always flaunting my boobs. I loved my boobs. I bought them at 18. I
    loved them. I was taking away from the hip area. I was covering it up
    and it wasn’t till I got with my husband, Ice.

The
    star praised her husband for making her feel more confident about her
    body and said: ‘He’s the one, I give him credit for me being me to this
    day because he’s the one who’s like, and ‘You have something to work
    with, work it. It’s unique.’

Rock solid: The former rapper and Playboy model have been together for 10 years and star in the hit E! Online show Ice Loves Coco

Rock solid: The former rapper and Playboy model
    have been together for 10 years and star in the hit E! Online show Ice
    Loves Coco

0 replies since 13/9/2013, 16:40   66 views