KEZIA NOBLE TEACHER SEX

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    'I'm doing women a favour!': The glamorous sex guru who claims she can teach men how to get a woman into bed

By Ruth Styles
    According to glamour girl turned dating expert Kezia Noble, she can teach any man how to trick a woman into bed.

What's more, she doesn’t see anything unsisterly in sharing her seduction technique. Nor does she feel she’s ‘rinsing’ men by taking £4,000 a week for her 'wisdom' (her courses have made her a millionaire).

Instead, says Kezia, she is helping women find love and happiness by making hapless men 'dateable' and says she can turn any oafish slob into Prince Charming.

article-0-1878DCA7000005DC-212_634x394
    Expert advice: Former glamour girl Kezia Noble says she's doing other women a favour

article-0-1878DC23000005DC-862_306x497article-0-1878DCB5000005DC-630_306x497Seduction: According to Kezia, her techniques help turn frog-type men into dateable princes

Kezia claims she is the saviour of the 'Brian Jones' generation - the late 20s and 30 something guys who have found themselves left on the shelf.

As they find themselves alone and staring into their pints, men are turning to the 29-year-old relationship expert in a last ditch attempt to find love.

Kezia said: 'If women want to slag me off for what I do that’s fine. I don’t care. And I’m not forcing men to hand over their money. They do it because they are desperate.

'I’m helping men get the balls they need to approach women so if anything they should thank me. It’s not like I’m teaching them to hypnotise a woman into jumping into bed. Yes, ultimately, my technique will mean they get sex but not straight away. It’s about relationships.

'People talk about women being like Bridget Jones who feel the pressure to settle down and have a husband and family but men are feeling it too.

'I would say 80 per cent of my clients are aged 27 to 35. They’ve watched their friends settle down, marry and have children.

article-0-1878DC74000005DC-985_634x393Lesson: Kezia explains the art of seduction to a pair of clients at one of her workshop events

'They no longer have their 'wing-man' who would help them pick up girls and do the charming for them. When they’re left to their own devices, they simply don’t have the skills to pick up women.

'They are, by their own admission, undateable. I’ve had guys come to me who haven’t slept with a woman for 10 years then they’ve got themselves a date.'

Kezia, a former singer and property developer, is the UK’s only 'Female Pick Up Coach' and says she has helped 7,000 men through her bootcamps, which cost £350 for a day or £4,000 for a seven day residential.

The slim brunette left school in Mayfair St Georges in London aged 15 with just five GCSES and went to work with her father, Haydon, 62, in his property developing business.

Her big break came in 2006 when she had a chance meeting with a male pick up artist named Anthony in a nightclub, who gave her a job as one of his coaches.

Two years later, Kezia, who is single, set up on her own and now gives her clients a full makeover, not just of their appearance but their personality and the way they deal with women.

'The secret to success with women is not just about confidence and chemistry as many people believe,' she explains.

'The first thing we do is look on them as a potential date might, so things like scruffy clothes, and dated hair styles need to be ironed out, and sloppy posture.

'Next, we work on their inner confidence; their ability to approach women. Men who come on my courses think this is limited to bars and clubs. But they can meet potential dates in parks, museums, coffee shops, anywhere where they can engage in conversation.

'They have approach anxiety, where they are just scared of talking to women. They think good-looking women are total bitches. I shatter those myths, make them more capable of approaching girls, and give them the skills to engage them when they do.
    article-0-1878DC4B000005DC-572_306x563article-0-1878DC97000005DC-883_306x563

Knowledge: Kezia also has insight into why women like bad boys - and what good guys can learn from them

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-...l#ixzz2MhLCoUFn
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

0 replies since 6/3/2013, 20:10   8 views